4-8 September 2017 | Konstancin-Jeziorna near Warsaw, Poland
This Partnership-building Activity is for around 30 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Erasmus+ has opportunities for people of all ages, helping them to develop and share knowledge and experience in institutions and organisations in different countries. Thanks to the support given by this Programmee you can take part in study visits, job-shadowings or training projects. The idea is to support developing your skills and knowledge useful in your daily work. As an education Programme Erasmus+ supports activities directed to educator, teachers, youth workers, but also for people who works with youngsters in other institutions.
Shadow the Culture is the seminar dedicated to workers from cultural institutions (museums, libraries etc.) who works with youth using non-formal education methods. The idea of this project is to present the opportunities of job-shadowing and study visit activities in Key Action 1 Youth sector. By taking part in this seminar, you will get more familiar with Erasmus+ Programme, establish international contacts, exchange good practices, find partners to your project and feel that impossible is nothing :).
The aims of the this projects are:
– to present possibilities of Erasmus+ Programme Action 1 in Youth sector- job-shadowing and study visits in mobility of young workers activities
– to support establishing partnerships between participating organizations
– to support project idea’s possible to implement in Youth sector of Erasmus+ Programme.
Target group is:
– Employees of museums, libraries, cultural centers, who actively work with youth using non-formal methods (youth means people between 13-30 years old)
– over 18 years old
– looking for partners for international cooperation
– can communicate in English
– motivated to exchange best practices from their work
– are able to attend 100 % of the seminar
The seminar will be inspired in the principles of Non- Formal Education (e.g.: participant centered approach, flexibility of the training program, group as a mutual learning resource, trainers as facilitators of the learning process, holistic approach, etc) and experiential learning.
There will be flexibility to adapt to the needs of the group and their motivations, within reasonable limits.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline: 10 July 2017
Date of selection: 18 July 2017