Seminar / Conference
4-9 January 2018 | Leszno, Poland, Poland
This Seminar / Conference is for 33 participants from Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain, Turkey.
We all imagine what it is to be an International Trainer. You look for chances to get to know more everyday and to find projects where you can improve yourself or facilitate experience to others to do the same… You can, but not always you work only with the same NGO. Opportunities appear everywhere…
So, then if you’re a trainer with minimum 2 Training Courses delivered within Erasmus+, you have experience and you would like to share it with other trainers, you are looking for opportunities to develop networking with organisations and you would like to develop future projects, then this might be your chance.
The main reason to create this seminar is to raise the quality of training courses within the programme Erasmus+, especially youth mobility projects directed to marginalized young people; and those projects focused on the biggest and urgent challenges in Europe such as unemployment, refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
This Seminar will lead to stronger recognition of the contributions of youth work to society, develop capacity-building strategies, and strengthen resource availability and support mechanisms for training.
The seminar based on NFL will be the space for:
– sharing educational methods, ideas and tricks;
– analyzing good practices and challenges experienced during previous TC (related with training planning, implementation and debating problems faced during these processes);
– learning how to communicate efficiently in the group;
– discussion how to improve professional development of trainers;
– developing intercultural competences;
– consideration and reflection about the way to promote diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogues, common values of freedom, tolerance and respect of human rights;
– strengthen partnerships and creating new ideas for common projects related with the most important issues in Europe.
Take the chance… To learn and share with us and let’s get better together.
If you are interested in taking part in the TC, and cooperate in the future with an NGO, please contact the NGO (partner of the project) closer to you or the Hosting Organisation – Fundacja Arena i Świat and fulfill the application form attached.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the project coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seminar doesn’t require any participation fee. Accomodation will be fully reimbursed according to Erasmus+ programme rules. Travel costs will be also reimbursed based on Erasmus+ programme rules:
Max amount reimbursed per person from
Italy – 275€
Spain – 275€ or 360€, depending on the Seding Organisation
Turkey – 360€
Bulgaria – 275€
FYR of Macedonia – 275€
Greece – 275€
Lithuania – 275€
Romania – 275€
Poland – up to 20€
More info about reimbursement rules can be read in the infopack.
Please download and print the following application documents. After you have filled them out, send them to: