26 February – 2 March 2018 | Langfjordbotn/Alta, Norway
This Partnership-building Activity is for 28 participants participants from Croatia, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
The PBA is organized in a small rural village in the very North of Norway. During the activity you will experience involvement of (and contact with) the local community. This will be a concrete and practical example on how this can be done during youth exchanges. Cooperation with the locals can multiply the outcomes and impacts of your projects, and lead to a profound intercultural experience.
Objectives of the PBA
• To create an opportunity to find good and reliable partners to organize youth exchanges with
• To understand what is needed to plan a youth exchange of good quality
• To create solid networks of contacts and partnerships
• To equip the youth workers with insight in their role as coach and support
• To experience the possibilities of local involvement
• To understand the impact and social change a youth exchange can have within the local community
Target group of the ‘Making the Difference IV’ Partnership Building Activity
• Max 30 participants
• The call is open for all Program countries, with a priority for participants from NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK and GREECE, ITALY, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, MALTA & CROATIA
• Being able to use English as working language
• Having a true and real interest in establishing partnerships
• Youth workers and youth leaders who represent their youth group’s interest
• Both ‘newcomers’ and ‘experienced’ in the Erasmus+ YiA Program
Participants should leave the PBA with partners and ideas to apply for a youth exhange project in 2018 under the program Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the National Agencies (NA) involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Info for sending NAs: This activity is covered by the 2017 TCA Budget.)