25-29 September 2017 | Mollina (Málaga), Spain
This Partnership-building Activity is for 24 participants from Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Turkey.
In this training, evaluators from different countries will work together with NA staff to identify clear assessment concepts in KA2. We will focus on sharing common understanding in KA2 assessment and evaluating indicators. We will get clear concepts of KA2 key elements, contribute to setting up minimum quality criteria, and have the chance to share good practices.
• What is an intellectual output?
• What does innovative mean?
• What is European added value?
• What is a needs analysis? etc.
We will answer these questions all together, so come and join us!
The activity is aimed at evaluators with previous experience in the Erasmus+ Programme: Youth in Action. Participants should have general knowledge of KA1, KA2, KA3 and should have evaluated at least two draft projects and be part of the pool of evaluators of any of the participating National Agencies. Besides, they have to be able to understand and communicate in English and be above 18 years old.
The main objectives of this activity are:
1. To get clear concepts of the KA2 key elements.
2. To develop recommendations to improve the quality assessment.
3. To share good practices and tools.
4. To develop evaluator’s self-assessment tools.
In this training course, we will try to get some “tips and tricks” tools that can be useful for the National Agencies and the evaluators; we will delve into the best way to convey all the information (shorter sentences, avoid repetitive ideas, etc.)
Common criteria will be established for all the countries involved in the process, and a checklist will be prepared to be used as a guide. Discussions about more controversial points during the evaluation will also take place.
Participants will work together and share information during workshops.
The methodology of this training Course will be based on non-formal education in a participative and active way.
Considerations about the training:
1. Information about KA2:
o General overview
o Main points for the evaluation
o Key points to be considered in the Evaluation
o Innovation projects
o Transnational initiatives
2. Session focused on interesting points (IO, implementation dissemination, etc.)
3. Exchange of good practices
– 5 groups will work with 5 compiled projects. These can be successful projects or average-quality projects, with focus on (a) get feedback, (b) share Good Practices, (c) Innovation and (d) Youth Initiatives
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline (24h CET): 28 July 2017.
Date of selection: 28 August 2017.