Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarships are open for the academic year 2018 2019. The scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to student’s first year of study.
Cardiff Business School is the business school of Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales. It was created in its current form in 1987 and opened by Elizabeth II.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to your first year of study only. There is only one scholarship available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must:
Be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
Be an international student
Pay your deposit by the stated deadline
Accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.