11-17 December 2017 | Budapest, Hungary
This Training Course is for 30 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries .
The overall aim of TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges – is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their Youth Exchanges.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
• To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitates group development during Youth Exchanges.
• To explore tools that focus on learning processes and intercultural learning.
• To explore different tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in Youth Exchange projects.
• To increase understanding of how different tools empower young people to evaluate their project experience and get involved in disseminating results.
• To become aware of how to integrate thematic priorities in Youth Exchanges.
Expected profile of participants
The training course is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people and who have one from the following experiences with ERASMUS+: Youth in Action:
• Have experience in organising and/or participating as a team member in international youth exchange;
• Have applied for a youth exchange project funding and are waiting for an answer or just about to implement a youth exchange;
• Have applied for a youth exchange project and has been rejected (and are planning to apply again).
You should have a direct contact with young people who are already involved or want to get involved in an international youth exchanges.
This training course will be in English, without any possibility of permanent translation. Therefore, we ask you to have a good level of English (to be able to understand and to communicate).
Participants should be at least 18 years old.
Expected group size is approximately 25-30 participants
TYE course programme is built on the past experiences of participants and offers variety of workshops, info-sessions, activities to improve youth exchange practices of using tools and methods. Pease consult with the provisional programme of the course.
Notice before applying: the objectives of the course and the programme of activities may slightly adapt during the preparatory meeting of the team of organisers.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Application deadline (24h CET): 29 October 2017.
Date of selection: 8 November 2017.