Seminar / Conference
3-6 October 2017 | Palermo, Italy
This Seminar / Conference is for 35 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU .
ATTENTION: working language is Italian!!!
The objectives of the Toolfair in Italian Language are:
1. to promote exchanges of approaches and educational tools used in the youth field;
2. To increase the quality of educational tools and practices in order to create a positive impact on the youth sector;
4. To give an opportunity to youth organizations to create networks;
5. To find bridges among sectors to work effectively together on topics such as citizenship and migrations, youth participation, intercultural learning, social inclusion, racism, gender issues, self-entrepreneurship and innovation.
6. To participate to the selection of the tools that will participate to the International Tool Fair that will be held in Bulgaria from 6th to 10th November 2017.
Profile of Participants:
– skills to present and share a pedagogical tool already tested in previous activities and adaptable in other/international context
– good level of Italian Language
– motivaion to participate to the full process of the activity
– plans and ideas on how to use what they learned in their work in order to develop personal competencies linked to the objectives of the activity.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The Italian National Agency will cover all costs related to accommodation for all the participants supported. Furthermore, the Italian National Agency will cover the travel expenses for the Italian and the supported participants coming from the Neighbouring Partner Countries.
For the European Programme Countries participants, please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline (24h CET): 20 August 2017.
Date of selection: 3 September 2017.