The Diplomatic and Protocol Academy of Kosovo has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate in the event #TheADP #MasterCourse for #DiplomaticProtocol and DiplomaticEtiquette, 29 – 31 May 2018, at Hotel Hotel “SIRIUS” in Prishtina.
This MasterCourse for #DiplomaticProtocol and DiplomaticEtiquette provides a unique opportunity for university and college students, young professionals and young leaders to study the history, role, structure, competences and activities of protocol, as well as the military, political – etiquette of new countries. Through these simulations-practices, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of protocol in determining matters of Mutual understandings and best diplomatic, business and security relations among partners. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary body language model.
Each participations, students or young professional will be able to be a trustful advisor for protocol. Upon the registration, participants shall receive preparatory material, which include the Agenda, Handbook and pertinent other publications.
#MasterCourse for #DiplomaticProtocol and DiplomaticEtiquette
The main aim of the course is to gather young leaders from different countries to become familiar with the rules of defense diplomacy, it’s role especially to new countries, familiarity with the rules of the Military and Diplomatic Protocol, that in the near future, when they become decision makers and elected /appointed in leadership positions they have the culture of communication based interstate, international, inter-religious and intercultural high standards of protocol behavior.
Besides the main goal, the course has these objectives:
• To enrich students / young professionals, future leaders with general knowledge of the diplomatic protocol and etiquette.
- Know the culture of defense diplomacy and military protocol, and steps taken by the Government of Kosovo, Ministry of Kosovo Security Forces to initiate this way of diplomacy
• To increase knowledge about the risks and challenges of the new diplomatic protocol, theories and practices in multilateral and multidimensional relations
• To qualify participants for the planning, organizing and implementing national and international activities in the field of protocol. This activity will take place in Hotel “SIRIUS”.
Dr. Sc. Vangjel MITA, Former Chief of Protocol at the Albanian Parliament
Assisted by: Mr. Besim SALIHU, CeO of ADP-Kosovo
a. Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in diplomacy, international relations, cultural communication and event management
b. Young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
c. Civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians and even parliamentary officials who want to further their knowledge of the protocol processes; and
Application for participation:
All interested participants interested to take part in this higher master course, must send their CVs and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 24th May, 2018, at 23:59h.
Participants Eligible to apply:
All participants or candidates that #NEED #NO #VISA TO #ENTER to the Republic of Kosovo are eligible to apply at the #TheADP #MasterCourse for #DiplomaticProtocol and DiplomaticEtiquette.
The tuition fee differs from where are you from. Therefore, the tuition fees are as follow:
– For the participants from Kosovo, the tuition fee is 60 Euros;
– For the participants from Balkans states is 122 Euros; and
– For the participants from all other states is 138 Euros. All costs regarding the bank transfer of the participation fees so called transfer fees, have to be covered by the interested applicants / participants.
The ADP will offer three full scholarships for participants. To be considered for scholarship, please state it at your motivation letter, first paragraph.
These tuition fees will include:
– The fee for non-Kosovo Students/Participants, will include housing for two nights (two peoples in a room, in private apartment down town of Prishtina), two meals, lectures, and workshops, working groups, materials, social events and #certification.
-The fee for Kosovo Students/Participants will include two meals, lectures, and workshops, working groups, materials, social events and #certification.
Again, thanks to the generosity of #ADP and its great Partners, supporters and sponsors, the students exchange remains its highest priority in whose activities you can make use of the low cost of this event in comparison with other International events and activities in the Balkan Peninsula and abroad. For a very reasonable price you will get the highest academic standards including an exciting cultural and social academic program in the Republic of Kosovo.
The only thing you have to worry about is to get concentrated only on studying, giving your best and enjoying yourself. Furthermore, the only costs not included in the price are travel costs and health insurances.
For more information and registration, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +377 (0) 45 603 619
FB: Academy for Protocol and Diplomacy in Kosovo