21-28 March 2018 | Prizren, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION
Supporting Employability through Self Development is a long-term project involving partners from EU and WB, interested in further increasing their capacities within youth work and supporting personal development of young people and youth workers alike.
This Training Course is for 35 participants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Italy, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Romania, Serbia.
The overall aim of the project is to create a learning space and practice for employability and personal development tools, methods and practices to be used by those working with young people (in any capacity: formal, non-formal, vocational, etc.) so as to support them in pursing diverse career prospects.
This aim will be achieved by means of fulfilling the following objectives:
– Improving the participants’ competences required in facilitating personal and professional development of young people they work with
– Providing space for sharing of experiences and good practices in the subject matter (here in particular: development of key life and employability skills)
– Gaining first-hand experience in a number of personal and professional development tools
– Empower participants in acting as multipliers so as to build up to the experience gained during the project and having it spread to relevant stakeholders afterwards
– Exploring possibilities for future cooperation among participants and partner promoters engaged.
All costs for program, accommodation, materials and activities are going to be covered from the organizer of the event.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to a max. of 275€/participant (Germany, Romania, Italy, Croatia) and 180€/person (Bulgaria, FYROM, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania) after successful participation in the TC and fulfilling dissemination activities. Please consult with us before you book the exact amount of reimbursement that are eligible to get reimbursed.
lease download and print the following application documents. After you have filled them out, send them to:
Please send all the completed application forms to email@example.com with the subject “Application for SESD”
The organizer of this training left the following annotations for the application procedure:
After the TC it is expected from each participant to continue their work with the youth in their organizations and deliver local workshops in their home countries. All participants must be at least 18 years of age, and should be comfortable working in English and be prepared to work further with the youth. They should be motivated and able to attend the full length of the project.
Application deadline (24h CET): 15 February 2018
Date of selection: 20 February 2018.