9-12 October 2017 | Denmark
This Study Visit is for 21 participants from Denmark, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Portugal.
This study visit envisions to allow the participants to:
– Explore, experience and understand the specific challenges to youth participation in rural and geographically remote areas.
– Visit examples of good practices and based upon interaction with the project organisations, filtering out elements to transfer to one’s reality.
– Think of innovative youth participation models in rural areas (new technologies, long-distance tools, etc.).
– Offer possibilities for partnership building among organisations active in the field of youth participation in rural areas, for future projects within the frame of E+ Programme.
– Experience Danish culture and Portuguese culture through the involvement of their local communities.
– Look closely upon:
i. How to set up programmes and project to increase youth participation in rural areas: strengths and challenges, resistance and factor, etc.
ii. Long term strategies and approaches to youth participation in rural areas, including connection of programme design with E+ framework for fundraising and impact measurement.
– Travel expenses to and from the venue will be reimbursed according to the Erasmus + Key Action 1 rules. [Flight tickets shall be bought only after agreement and confirmation with the organizers.]
* From Denmark – a max. amount of 20€ per participant within the country
* From Latvia, Italy and Macedonia (FYR of) – a max. amount of 275€ per participant
* From Portugal – a max. amount of 360€ per participant
– Accommodation and meals will be provided by the organizers. Any particular need should be communicated at the moment of registration.
– Reimbursement will be done via bank transfer after the training.
Application deadline (24h CET): 16 July 2017
Date of selection: 19 July 2017.