Seminar / Conference
12-16 February 2018 | Lappeenranta, Finland
This Seminar / Conference is for 30 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Western Balkan countries .
The seminar aims to explore how youth work can benefit from digital media and technology. In the seminar, the participants will be able to explore how digital youth work can be included in organisations’ youth work strategies via both good practice examples and practical tools.
After the seminar, participants will
– Understand the context of digitalisation and the effect it has on young people, the field of youth work and local youth work practice
– Have an insight of the current developments in the field
– Know how to support their existing youth work goals with digital media and technology
– Have tools and skills to approach strategic development and evaluation
We are looking for participants who:
– Are active in the field of youth work (eg. practitioners, planning officers, managers..)
– Already have some experience on digital youth work
– Are willing to strategically develop digital youth work in their organisation
– Are at least 18 years old
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details. (Info for sending NAs: This activity is covered by the 2018 TCA Budget.)