4-10 October 2017 | Hollókő, Hungary
This Training Course is for 24 participants from Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain.
We believe that silence is one of the basic tools for those, who work with groups of young people, even though we might not be aware of it.
It is very common to use silent moments while doing activities with groups of young people. Silence can also influence the atmosphere of the group and its learning processes.
To achieve the aim of the training course we set up the following objectives:
– Create a common understanding of silence as a supportive tool for learning
– Conscious experiencing of silence as an individual and in a group context
– Use silence for participants’ personal and professional development through self- and group reflection (self-discipline, self-expression, self-awareness)
– The recognition of applying silence in diverse ways (e.g. coaching, mentoring, mindfulness, storytelling, focus exercises etc.) in youth work
Profile of participants:
– Trainers, facilitators, youth workers, social workers, teachers, educators, who has relevant working experience with groups of young people.
– Opened to self-discovery/self-awareness and interested about quality improvement in youth work.
The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme.
The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation and the travel costs will be covered according to the Erasmus+ standards as follows.
– Czech Republic, Romania, Poland: 180€
– Italy, Spain, France: 275€
– Spain: 360€
– Iceland: 530€
– Hungarian participants take care of their own travel expenses.
Participants will be asked to give 30€ of participation contribution.
Application deadline (24h CET): 31 July 2017.
Date of selection: 7 August 2017.