Seminar / Conference
10-17 January 2018 | El Padul (Granada), Spain
This Seminar / Conference is for 22 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain.
“From idea to action. Project Lab” aims at enabling potential applicants to hand in high quality applications in the frame of Erasmus+: Youth in Action. It will give participants the chance to develop their project ideas in exchange with trainers, experienced beneficiaries and NGOs and get to know more about specific aims and objectives of the programme and how to write the application form, focusing on the ability of the projects as a vehicle to transmit the common fundamental values to our society (priority of the program).
Objectives of the seminar are:
– Enable potential applicants to apply for an application within Erasmus +: Youth in Action KA1.
– Raise quality of projects.
– Contribute to the participants’ understanding of aims and objectives of Erasmus+: Youth in Action and see if their project ideas match these aims and objectives, focusing on the ability of KA1 projects as a vehicle to transmit the common fundamental values to our society.
– Facilitate an exchange between newcomers and experienced beneficiaries in order to inspire applicants and receive information based on practices from the field.
– Provide the chance to meet potential international and reliable partners to develop future projects.
The travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus Plus guidelines.
Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the host organisation.
There’s no participation fee from the host organisation, but your sending organisation can ask you a logistics fee to support their work.