16-19 October 2017 | Laško , Slovenia
This Training Course is for 28 participants from Austria, Croatia, Germany, Slovenia.
This “Project Lab” aims at enabling potential applicants to hand in high quality applications in the frame of Erasmus+: Youth in Action. It will give participants the chance to develop their project ideas in exchange with trainers, experienced beneficiaries and NA-staff and get to know more about specific aims and objectives of the programme. The Training course is open for all eligible applicants under all Key Actions relevant for the Youth chapter of Erasmus+.
Aims and objectives:
• Enable potential applicants to hand in an application within Erasmus+:Youth in Action
• Raise quality of projects
• Contribute to the participants’ understanding of aims and objectives of Erasmus+: Youth in Action and see if their project ideas match these aims and objectives
• Facilitate an exchange between newcomers and experienced beneficiaries in order to inspire applicants and receive information based on practices from the field
Profile of participant:
We are looking for participants who
• live in Slovenia, Croatia, Germany or Austria
• are 18 years old or older
• are youth workers, youth leaders or project managers
• have a concrete project idea and plan to apply in the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
• have basic understanding of the youth chapter of Eramus+ Programme
• are eligible participants in the Youth chapter of Erasmus+ programme (see the programme guide or consult your NA)
• are willing to participate in the TC during its whole duration
This training course is open to participants from Austria, Croatia, Germany and Slovenia.
The maximum number of partipants is 28.
Working language will be English.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline (24h CET): 10 September 2017.
Date of selection: 18 September 2017.