9-14 March 2018 | Cacín, Spain
This Partnership-building Activity is for 18 participants from Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Spain.
Erasmus + underlines the importance of such activities as a powerful tool for young people (especially those with fewer opportunities) to empower themselves and to grow towards active citizens of their own community.
Objectives of the activity are:
– To provide a wide introduction to the Erasmus+ program in the part of youth, focusing on their capacity of development in rural areas.
– To give the opportunity to find good and reliable partners from rural areas with whom to develop projects within the Erasmus + program, creating a solid network of contacts and alliances.
– To understand the impact and social change that an Erasmus + project can have within a small local community, discovering the possibilities of local participation.
– To share what it takes to plan a good quality Erasmus + project in rural areas.
– To offer an individual and group learning experience through a practical process, allowing participants to reflect on their learning process and learn more about Youthpass.
The travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus Plus guidelines.
Accommodation, meals and training material will be provided by the host organisation.
There’s no participation fee from the host organisation, but your sending organisation can ask you a logistics fee to support their work.