Google is pleased to offer Business (Japanese-English Bilingual) internship programme in Japan for the year 2018. Applicants must be able to complete a minimum 10 to 12 weeks at the Tokyo office during Summer 2018. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme. At Google, we believe good ideas can come from anywhere. As an intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. During a 8 to 12 week paid, full-time internship, you will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help identify project goals, and support your professional development.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Scholarship Sponsor: Google
Place of internship: Minato City, Japan
Course Level: Internship
Internship Benefits: This is paid, full-time internship programme for 8-12 weeks
Study Subject of Internship: Internship is offered in Business (Japanese-English Bilingual).
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in any major and maintaining students status throughout the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 10-14 weeks at the Tokyo office during Summer 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Expected graduation date between April 2019 and March 2020.
- Demonstrated interest in the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, with the ability work to in fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Motivated, independent worker with the capacity to lead and work well with others.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to see both detail-specific and big-picture issues.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Internship Duration: This is a 10-14 weeks internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.