This Training Course is for 24 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU .
This European training is dedicated to sharing best practices in youth work as a method of prevention of violent radicalisation of youth. This activity will consist of workshops, lectures, group work and the sharing of experiences and challenges. This activity will also include input from experts researching religious radicalisation and young extremist behavior. Participants will share best practice examples and engage with their own nations’ policies and responses to extremism/radicalisation. The concrete practice examples shared by participants, as well as their personal reflections on the phenomena will be presented trough an online platform.
This project is part of a larger working plan dedicated to youth work and prevention of violent radicalisation of young people.
This call has been reopened to fill 10 avaialble spots left on the list of participants.
As the Council of Europe is one of the major supporters of this project, and in accordance with the revised operational regulations of the European Youth Foundation, this activity will be attended by participants at least 75% of whom are under 30 years of age.
• Each participant is required to pay an enrolment fee of 50 Euros. This amount will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed for travel expenses.
• Travel costs will be reimbursed in full, minus the participation fee.
• Accommodation and meals will be provided and paid for. Participants may need to share rooms.
• Arrival in Sibiu during the day, on 27/08/2017, no later than 19.00
• Departure on Sunday 03/09/2017 after breakfast
Please download and print the following application documents. After you have filled them out, send them to:
Application deadline (24h CET): 24 July 2017.
Date of selection: 25 July 2017.