Seminar / Conference
13-17 December 2017 | Elektrenai distr, Training centre “Daugirdiskes” , Lithuania
This Seminar / Conference is for 30 participants from Croatia, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania.
Aim of the international seminar: to improve the quality of Key Aaction 2 Strategic Partnerships projects.
• To increase in depth understanding of ERASMUS+ KA2 among potential beneficiaries;
• To provide a space for further development of project ideas with partners and for feedback from and consultations with NAs’ representatives;
• To explore specifics of Strategic partnerships in the field of Youth”;
• To support the development of Strategic partnership projects based on cross-sectoral cooperation.
• Participants of national events in Czechia, Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia, Malta and Romania
• NA staff
“Cross over” process: from national activities to international seminar
At the end of September – beginning of October 2017 national activities (trainings, seminars) took place in Czechia, Lithuania, Latvia and Croatia. Participants got acquainted with the Key Action 2 of the EU Erasmus + Youth. Participants had an opportunity to find out about the qualitative and quantitative requirements, acquainted with the strategic directions. The funded project promoters presented project activities, told about the advantages and challenges of sectoral co-operation. Participants had opportunity to present and discuss ideas, further develop them, to find partners at the national level, to deepen practical aspects of the application, better understand the qualitative aspects of the project.
The second phase of international project “Cross over” is international seminar. The seminar will take place December 13-17 in Lithuania. The participants together will expand project ideas and fill in strategic partnership applicationsfurther develop strategic partnership project ideas, discuss themes discussed at national training sessions. Participants will increase understanding of KA2 SP (quality criteria + promote benefits of cooperation between different sectors) and explore potentials of positive effect on youth work and non-formal learning by KA2 SP projects. They will Explore the concept of strategy of long-term partnerships.
– Better developed project
– Increased readiness to apply to Erasmus+
– Better understanding of the quality demands in KA2 projects
– Better understanding of the youth work realities across countries.
– Better understanding how to approach partnership in a strategic way
– Possibility to bring or find potential partners
You can check the programme below (“Downloads”).
Training costs are covered by Lithuanian national agency. Travel costs can be fully or partly covered by sending national agency (please contact your national agency for more information).
Application deadline (24h CET): 20 November 2017.
Date of selection: 24 November 2017.