24 July – 1 August 2017 | Weimar, Germany
This Training Course is for 27 participants from Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of
The LTTC “InFormal Coaching” is a follow up of the Long-term project
called “InFormal – integration of non-formal education approach to the
formal education system for youth empowerment at the local level” that
attempts to use coaching as a tool for youth empowerment in order to
address all the mentioned issues and to build a stable and productive
co-working platform for educators coming from formal education and youth
field (NGOs and other youth authorities).
This training course will take place in Weimar from 24 July to 1 August
2017, which is a continuation of a 1st training course that took part in
Rostov, Russia from 18th-26th of March, 2017.
The second stage of the project, InFormal COACHING training course is called
“Informal Coaching: evaluating and mastering” and will be hosted in EJBW,
Weimar, Germany. It is the second and the last activity in the frame of the
project. The main aim is to assess outcomes from the practical stage and to
master coaching skills through using different coaching techniques, tools as
well as discussing potential and limits of youth coaching.
Specific objectives of this training course:
– Reflecting on the outcomes from the practical phases of LTTC
– Assessing personal and professional development
– Assessing personal coaching style and personal expression
– Discussing different approaches to coaching
– Sharing challenges and good practices, asking questions
– Assessing and evaluation of techniques of different forms of coaching
– Testing new coaching models, tools and instruments
– Planning the future cross-sectorial cooperation.
We need participants only from next countries France, Macedonia, Estonia, Belarus, Czech Republic
1.We will reimburse the travel costs for the TC on the basis of the cheapest possibilities, e.g. second class railway tickets, APEX-flights etc., Up to the maximum travel limits, according to the based on the travel distance per participant. Travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission
Albania € 275, Belarus € 275, Czech Republic € 180, Estonia € 275 , Greece€ 275, Germany € 180, France € 275, Italy € 275, Macedonia € 275, Ukraine € 275, Russia € 360
2.The accommodation of participants is in the EJBW in double and three bedrooms including full
board with snacks, coffee & tea.
3. The participants will be asked to pay the participation fee, which is 50.00 euros during the TC. The mode of payment can be agreed upon among the organizers and participants.
More information you can find in InfoPack Weimar.
Application deadline: 12 July 2017
Date of selection: 13 July 2017