29 October – 7 November 2017 | Kobuleti, Georgia
This Training Course is for 35 participants from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic, Eastern Partnership countries .
To achieve the aim of the project we set following objectives:
– increase the capacity of youth workers by enriching their working methods with improvisational theatre
– to improve the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
– develop future projects to foster youth entrepreneurship in the V4 and Eastern Partnership countries
– to introduce Youthpass as a tool for self-assessment, evaluation and recognition of non-formal learning
We will train soft skills through improvisational theatre. We will also explore taking risks, welcoming mistakes, creativity, problem solving and much more essential skills for young entrepreneurs. We will also reflect on the regional cooperation between the Visegrad 4 and Eastern Partnership countries focusing on how to increase the chances of youth entrepreneurship.
The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme.
The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered and the travel costs will be reimbursed according to the Erasmus+ standards as it follows:
– 180,00€/person for participants from Armenia;
– 275,00€/person for participants from Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Azerbaijan;
– 360,00€/person for participants from Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary;
– Georgian participants take care of their own travel expenses
Application deadline (24h CET): 31 August 2017.
Date of selection: 10 September 2017.