20-24 November 2017 | Konstancin – Jeziorna (Warsaw area), Poland
This Training Course is for 30 participant from Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries , Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries .
Aim of the TC:
The aim of this event is to encourage newcomers to start international projects in Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Objectives of the training course:
– to provide participants with knowledge how to plan and realize international projects, especially youth exchanges
– to support participants in developing their own ideas and finding potential partners for international cooperation
– to present possibilities of international cooperation in the framework of the Erasmus+ Youth programme
Target group of the TC:
This training course is meant for youth leaders and youth workers who:
– have experience in working with young people on national level and lack the experience on international level;
– have motivation to start development and realization of international youth projects in frame of Erasmus+ Youth programme;
– represent organization/institution willing to organize international youth projects;
– are available to actively attend full duration of the training course;
– are at least 18 years old;
– are able to communicate and work in English;
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Application deadline (24h CET): 12 October 2017.
Date of selection: 25 October 2017.