15-20 December 2017 | Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This Training Course is for 25 participant from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Other countries in the world , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU .
Focus of the project is to “equip” Youth workers, Youth leaders and Project managers with set of skills needed to work on project writing in fields of Erasmus+ program KA1 – Youth exchanges, Training courses, European volunteer service.
Specific objectives of the training course (A1):
– Raise competencies regarding planning and writing of Erasmus+ projects
– Develop abilities to identify and analyse needs of youth in local communities and develop project ideas based on the needs
– Develop in-depth thinking and strategic planning during project development process
– Discuss how project ideas that participants have, can positively influence local communities and target groups with whom participants are implementing activities
– Encourage the development of different projects among participants
– Encourage the creation of partnerships and partners’ networks among project participants
– Have every participants create one Erasmus+ project proposal based on her/his idea.
Specific objectives of the @ evaluation meeting / consultations (A2):
– Get to know in details about the process and results of the homework – each individual participant developing project proposal in her/his organization based on the current needs of local community
– Additionally improve participants’ project writing skills, based on feedback of trainers and experienced staff
– Share challenges faced by different participants in analysing needs and developing project throughout different phases of project development
– Share information about the impact that the first activity (training course) and the homework has made on participants
– List lessons learned and develop recommendations for further improving personal skills in field of project writing
– Explore additional future European level cooperation opportunities among participants for their projects
All activities are based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the project will be English.
Travel costs will be arrange by participants. We will offer our support in finding / guiding to lowest and economical best travel options.
Participation fee: 250 EUR.
All materials, accommodation and food costs in the hotel are covered by the organisers.
Application deadline (24h CET): 15 October 2017.
Date of selection: 20 October 2017.