2-8 October 2017 | Cercedilla (Madrid), Spain
This Training Course is for 24 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries .
The main aim of this Training Course is to empower the youth workers and youth leaders participanting in the course to develop their competences promoting and supporting Youth Entrepreneurship in social field. This will be done by experiencing themselves the process and the steps of putting ideas into concrete actions plans during the Training Course and getting the transferring from their own experience to how to support and accompany entrepreneurial projects from youngsters there are working with.
The participants should come with an idea (real or example) to work on it as an example to learn the process and steps of putting it in reality. The recommendation is that this idea should be so close as possible to the reality of their community and youngsters.
In this TC, the participants will:
• Learn how to implement an idea into practice (by using concepts and tools such as project plan, Marketing and visibility, idea analysis (for example SWOT), financing and funding.
• Experience in themselves this process working on one concrete idea (social entrepreneur project, creation of organizations, Erasmus + projects….) and reflect about the next steps to be undertaken to realize it.
• Get conclusions on the process about motivation and difficulties to apply in their communities.
During this project we will work with a wide spectrum of projects, from social local entrepreneurial projects to international projects, especially in the field of the Erasmus + programme.
Concrete objectives of the TC are:
• To give the opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and how to support it.
• To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and transfer them to the youngsters they are working with.
• To give information about different options that can be used for entrepreneurial social projects for finding the right match between existing frames and ideas.
• To let participants identify their needs and next steps to be undertaken to improve their competences supporting young entrepreneurs.
• To create a network that will allow support, networking, cooperation and sharing of experiences among the participants.
The didactic methodology of the training will be based in three main points:
• Mix of theoretical inputs combined with practical exercises to allow the comprehension of the concepts and tools.
• Working with different learning methods based on non-formal education; like self-directed learning methods, reflection, peer to peer learning… to allow the transfer of the learning into different situations and their reality.
• Using the existing resources in the TC: participants, trainers and real entrepreneurial examples that we will get to know during the TC
The training methods will be based on non-formal education tools to let participants get actively involved. The training program contains;
• Supporting teams
• Plenary discussions
• Case studies
• Media tools
• Visits to existing projects
• Sharing experiences and examples of good practice
• Feedback, reflection and evaluation
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline (24h CET): 15 August 2017.
Date of selection: 2 September 2017.