4-11 October 2017 | Reggio Calabria, Italy
This Training Course is for 31 participants from Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Turkey.
Our main aim is to tailor tools for learning, exchange professional ideas, experiences and actions to promote among youth, and educate to educate.
The objectives of our training course are:
– Analyze the scenario of youth employment and competences-making according to the European scenario and find tangible educational solutions to carve into the topic;
– Provide European youth workers a space for tailoring specific tools for learning and a defined action plan for boosting employment of youth and support them in career guidance;
– Identify young people talents and help them in harvesting those in a way to empower skills, competences and opportunities at the same time;
– Better understand how to create cooperation and actions to boost young people scenario via non-formal education, and to motivate a settles process of learning;
– Allow youth workers to gain experiences in a specific sector for youth which is in transformation and needing solutions to avoid poverty of youth;
– Show the relevance of finding innovative methods and tools for supporting and helping youth by using a holistic approach to overcome obstacles cause by the high rates of unemployment in Europe;
– Provide more qualitative opportunities for future, innovative cooperation and projects within the Erasmus+ Programme.
The project is framed under two very important anniversaries:
– 30 years of the Erasmus programme
– 10 years of Youthpass
As the project has a very specific and advanced framework, youth workers/trainers taking part must be:
– Active since some time in your own country withing the Non-formal education framework
– Acquainted with youth work and employment of young people
– Acquainted with Youthpass and youth competences development
– Committed to the full implementation of the project
– Responsible of the follow-up phase with us and with the partner for the dissemination of results.
The Italian Team and participants have been selected already.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA involved in this project.
Travel costs admitted for reimbursement:
– 275,00€ Spain, Croatia, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Turkey, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania.
– 360,00€ Finland, Latvia, Estonia.
To learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses, please contact the contact person of the organizer.
No fee will be applied to take part in the project.
Application deadline (24h CET): 4 September 2017.
Date of selection: 5 September 2017.