This Training Course is for 25 participants participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
25-30 September 2017 | Oostende , Belgium – FL
E+ dorphines wants to promote Erasmus+ Youth in Action and its possibility to organisations that use sports as a methodology and to inspire and increase capacity of sports / youth organisations and the sports/youth workers active in it, to develop international projects within the framework of Erasmus+.
– To learn about Erasmus+ Youth in Action, its possibilities, its actions, its benefits for youth and sports clubs/projects, and the benefits for young people.
– To learn how to build international projects in Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
– To gain a better understanding of non-formal education methodologies and to exchange youth work and sports work approaches,
– To enable learning from each other’s’ worlds (cross sectoral approach).
– To identify and clarify personal and social development competencies through sports (competence management).
– To build partnerships to establish new international projects together within the framework of Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
We are looking for 25 participants representing a diversity mix of:
– people active in a grass roots sports-organisation that are looking to discover international cooperation opportunities for youth projects
– youth workers in a youth organisation that uses sports as a methodology
– volunteers in a neighborhood sports organisation
– workers in a youth club that regularly promotes and utilises sport activities
– any other kind of organisation that is active in the combination of youth and sports
Participants share the motivation to organise an international youth activity, together with other organisations from across Europe and are ready to discover and act on the possibilities available through Erasmus+ funding for youth exchanges, international youth volunteering projects, training courses and European partnerships.
What do we want to achieve as results?
– More EVS projects within the sports sector.
– More sports organisations active in Erasmus+.
– Sports clubs who do more with sports then for the goal of sports.
– Shared a range of tools for youth work/sports work in international projects.
Curious to know more? Please read the attached call!
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Application deadline: 3 July 2017
Date of selection: 14 July 2017