This Seminar / Conference is for 32 participants from Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom.
The aim of the project ‘Cooperative Solutions-Seminar on Inclusion of Refugees/IDPs’ – a seminar on inclusion of IDPs and refugees in the hosting communities is to empower youth and NGO workers with tools and practices in their work on inclusion and humanitarian support of IDPs and refugees.
The main objectives are:
– to share best practices between the NGOs and youth workers for the work with IDPs and refugees in hosting communities;
– to point out possible issues which could arise in the local communities experiencing the growing amount of IDPs and refugees and elaborate possible measures to deal with them;
– to compare the legal instruments existing in the countries of the participants concerning the status and support of the IDPs and refugees;
– to develop suggestions for local authorities for the possible measures to prevent possible conflicts in local communities;
– to develop follow-up initiatives for the support of IDPs and refugees in the communities of participants.
Ganimede Ltd will reimburse travel cost up to the Limits indicated below. The amount that exceeds the limit will be covered by participant. Travel costs will be reimbursed only if confirmed with the coordinator organization before the purchases. Any tickets purchased without confirmation will not be covered.
Travel costs limit according to countries:
Country Max. Limit P.person(Euro)
United Kingdom 180.00
Czech Republic 275.00
Reimbursement of Travel Cost: It will be via bank transfer after the implementation of training course.
Accommodation: Participants will stay in 4 bedroom shared facilities. Accommodation is covered 100% during the program for each participant.
Food and coffee breaks: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks are covered 100% during the program for each participant.
Participation fee: 40 Euro. Each participant will pay participation fee during the program.
Application deadline (24h CET): 8 October 2017.
Date of selection: 10 October 2017.