Are you a student between 18 and 30 years old? Do you have an interest in the EU and policy-making? And you have not participated in SFM before? Then wait no more and take the opportunity to apply for Student Forum Maastricht 2018!
SFM 2018 takes place in Brussels at the UM Campus Brussels between 18-22 April 2018. During SFM you will get the opportunity to discuss together with an international group of students a topic of your choice and work on a policy proposal to be submitted to the European Commission. You will get in touch with highly motivated students and professionals while having a good time in Brussels.
Participation fee package 1 covers [€100]:
- Organisation of the conference
- Food during the conference (including opening evening)
- Local transport
Participation fee package 2 covers [€175]:
- All services listed under package 1
- Hostel accommodation with other participants from
- Wednesday to Sunday
- Breakfast on all conference days
Not included in either package:
- Travel expenses to and from Brussels
- Dinner at most conference days (if not planned otherwise)
- Visa expenses
How to apply?
Just choose a working group, fill in the registration form below and attach your CV to it.
What are this year’s topics?
- Boosting Digital Skills in the EU
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation
- East and West Relationships
- Rewarding Pharmaceutical Innovation in the EU
The application period is open now until 9 February 2018!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Brussels!
For more information, check our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay updated on the latest news or write an email to email@example.com.