1-7 October 2017 | Lecce, Italy
This Training Course is for 27 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania.
Basic Training for Trainers is a training course that has the aim to equip youth workers with skills and methods needed to facilitate workshops, training, camps, daily work with youth and youth workers as well as encourage them to be flexible in the process of activity, assessing the needs of the group they are working with and connect with them, trough that rising quality of participants work back home in their sending organizations.
The program in this training is designed to follow these goals:
– Understand and facilitate individual and group learning process.
– Plan and implement programs for non-formal education activities.
– Develop skills in leading meaningful conversations with your participants.
– Improve your team working skills and leading a team.
– Learn to organize your own learning.
– Improve effectiveness of the output and impact in activities you facilitate.
– Get more confident in working as facilitator for any group.
1. Travel Reimbursement per country:
Austria: up to 180€
Bulgaria: up to 275€
Czech Republic: up to 275€
Croatia: up to 180€
Greece: up to 275€
Latvia: up to 275€
Lithuania: up to 275€
Romania: up to 275€
2. Accomodiation and food provided.
3. 45€ participation fee.
Application deadline (24h CET): 20 August 2017.
Date of selection: 21 August 2017.