9-13 October 2017 | Slovak Republic
This Training Course is for 25 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries .
All 4 Inclusion is two phases TC. Second phase will be in April-May 2018.
TC is The objectives of the training course “All 4 inclusion” are following:
• to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in Erasmus+ projects and to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of Erasmus+ (European Voluntary Service and Youth exchange)
• to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
• to discuss and analyze challenges of inclusion people with fewer opportunities in the Erasmus+ activities
• to improve the interaction between young people with and without fewer opportunities
• to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
• to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
• to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
• to establish partnership between organisations
• Youth workers, social workers
• To be motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme
• Interested in exploring the possibilities within Erasmus+
• Participants can apply in pairs (in case of language difficulties, but one of the pair has to speak English).
Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country.
Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Thank you.
(Info for sending NA: This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. TCA 2017-2018).
Application deadline (24h CET): 21 August 2017.
Date of selection: 6 September 2017.